Stephen T. Surace is President and the Chief Financial Officer of Tidal Basin and Rising Phoenix Holdings Corporation. He has extensive experience in operational and financial aspects of disaster recovery consulting.
Steve leads the financial teams for the company and joint ventures. He has extensive experience in operational planning company business units along with overall company financial responsibilities.
- B.S., Public Accounting, Utica College of Syracuse University
- MBA in Technology Management from State University of NY Utica Rome
- Led team after 2010 BP Oil Spill in the state of Louisiana’s development of economic impact analysis
- Primary team member in the recovery of the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority claim after 2006 tunnel collapse Orange County, New York, 4020-DR-NY August 2011 Hurricane Irene, Flooding & 4031-DR-NY Tropical Storm Lee, Flooding, December 2011
- Member of team assisting the Port Authority of NY/NJ recovery from 9/11 as well as Hurricane Sandy disasters
- Senior leader advising operational and financial issues of the company’s management of the Tu Hogar Renace program in Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria
- Board member and Advisor to Vanguard Housing Inspection program while company conducted over 1.3 million home inspections
- Board member and Advisor to Alliance for Recovery of Puerto Rico while company ran R3 program
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, President Utica Chapter
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant
Related insights and news
Transforming Our Image, Transforming Communities
We are excited to announce that today, Tidal Basin launched its new brand identity and website! “We are at a…
Tidal Basin Unveils New Brand Identity and Website
Tidal Basin, a leading comprehensive emergency management and consulting firm, launched its new brand, including a redesigned logo and website….
Snowstorm Sets Sites for Plains and Northeast
A snowstorm system is currently forming in the southern region of the country and is forecasted to move into the…
Andrew Yonce Joins Tidal Basin as Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
Andrew Yonce joins the Rising Phoenix Holdings Corporation (RPHC) family as Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Rising Phoenix…
International Day of Persons With Disabilities Observed Globally on December 3
International Day of Persons with Disabilities is celebrated worldwide on December 3 and centers around promoting the rights and well-being of persons with disabilities and raising awareness of the situation of persons with disabilities in all aspects of political, social, economic, and cultural life.