Mr. Sardelli has more than 10 years of experience serving in various financial reporting, planning, and analysis functions. He is currently serving as the Vice President of our Project Management Office (PMO) for Tidal Basin, where he oversees a team of dedicated project, finance, quality, data, and contract management professionals. The PMO supports all operational and functional teams within the company. Before serving in this role, he was a Vice President and the Project Finance Chief for Tidal Basin.
Frank has been involved in all aspects of financial reporting and has provided vital financial analysis through processes he has developed. He has previously overseen all financial and budgeting processes for program management services of the Tu Hogar Renace ($1.7 billion FEMA program) Sheltering and Temporary Essential Power (STEP) program for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, which was the largest STEP program in FEMA history. He is also currently serving a similar role as the Business Management Officer for the Alliance for the Recovery of Puerto Rico Joint Venture, where Program Management services are being provided for the Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) program through the Department of Housing in Puerto Rico.
Mr. Sardelli has also served as a project manager for an audit relating to a Disaster Case Management (DR-4085 DCM) FEMA Grant to NYS for Sandy relief.
His past employment experience prior to joining Tidal Basin includes serving as an accountant at a mid-tier Property and Casualty Insurance Company, where he was responsible for financial statement preparation and an array of analysis functions. He also served as a tax accountant for a local CPA firm where his duties included corporate and personal income tax returns, payroll services, and tax form filings for small business accounts.
- B.S., Accounting, Utica College of Syracuse University
- MBA, Professional Accountancy, Utica College
Vital financial reporting, planning and analysis
- DR-4085 Disaster Case Management
- DR-4339-PR Puerto Rico Hurricane Maria
- Business Management Officer – Alliance for the Recovery of Puerto Rico Joint Venture
- Young CPA Chairperson (Board Member) of NYSSCPA – Utica Chapter
- Associate Member of NYSSCPA
- Past member of UMICO Federal Credit Union Supervisory Committee
- Leadership Mohawk Valley Graduate
- IS-700 National Incident Management System, an Introduction
- IS-775 Emergency Operations Center Management and Operations
- IS-800 National Response Framework, an Introduction
- ICS-100 Introduction to the Incident Command System
- ICS-200 ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- ICS-300 Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
- ICS-400 Advanced ICS – Command and General Staff – Complex Incidents
Related insights and news
Transforming Our Image, Transforming Communities
We are excited to announce that today, Tidal Basin launched its new brand identity and website! “We are at a…
Tidal Basin Unveils New Brand Identity and Website
Tidal Basin, a leading comprehensive emergency management and consulting firm, launched its new brand, including a redesigned logo and website….
Bracing for the Worst: Tips for Coping with Power Outages and Extreme Cold Weather
Hundreds of thousands remain without power in Texas amid frigid temperatures and icy roads, and the Northeast is bracing for a…
Snowstorm Sets Sites for Plains and Northeast
A snowstorm system is currently forming in the southern region of the country and is forecasted to move into the…
Andrew Yonce Joins Tidal Basin as Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
Andrew Yonce joins the Rising Phoenix Holdings Corporation (RPHC) family as Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Rising Phoenix…