Mr. Sardelli has more than 10 years of experience serving in various financial reporting, planning, and analysis functions. He is currently serving as the Vice President of our Project Management Office (PMO) for Tidal Basin, where he oversees a team of dedicated project, finance, quality, data, and contract management professionals. The PMO supports all operational and functional teams within the company. Before serving in this role, he was a Vice President and the Project Finance Chief for Tidal Basin.
Frank has been involved in all aspects of financial reporting and has provided vital financial analysis through processes he has developed. He has previously overseen all financial and budgeting processes for program management services of the Tu Hogar Renace ($1.7 billion FEMA program) Sheltering and Temporary Essential Power (STEP) program for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, which was the largest STEP program in FEMA history. He is also currently serving a similar role as the Business Management Officer for the Alliance for the Recovery of Puerto Rico Joint Venture, where Program Management services are being provided for the Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) program through the Department of Housing in Puerto Rico.
Mr. Sardelli has also served as a project manager for an audit relating to a Disaster Case Management (DR-4085 DCM) FEMA Grant to NYS for Sandy relief.
His past employment experience prior to joining Tidal Basin includes serving as an accountant at a mid-tier Property and Casualty Insurance Company, where he was responsible for financial statement preparation and an array of analysis functions. He also served as a tax accountant for a local CPA firm where his duties included corporate and personal income tax returns, payroll services, and tax form filings for small business accounts.
- B.S., Accounting, Utica College of Syracuse University
- MBA, Professional Accountancy, Utica College
Vital financial reporting, planning and analysis
- DR-4085 Disaster Case Management
- DR-4339-PR Puerto Rico Hurricane Maria
- Business Management Officer – Alliance for the Recovery of Puerto Rico Joint Venture
- Young CPA Chairperson (Board Member) of NYSSCPA – Utica Chapter
- Associate Member of NYSSCPA
- Past member of UMICO Federal Credit Union Supervisory Committee
- Leadership Mohawk Valley Graduate
- IS-700 National Incident Management System, an Introduction
- IS-775 Emergency Operations Center Management and Operations
- IS-800 National Response Framework, an Introduction
- ICS-100 Introduction to the Incident Command System
- ICS-200 ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- ICS-300 Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
- ICS-400 Advanced ICS – Command and General Staff – Complex Incidents
Related insights and news
Enhancing Emergency Management: A Guide to Serving Disabled Individuals
National Disaster Preparedness Month is a poignant reminder for government bodies to re-examine and refine their emergency protocols. Given the…
Preparing for Emergencies: Ensuring Safety for Disabled Individuals
September marks National Disaster Preparedness Month, when we emphasize the importance of being ready for unforeseen events. For disabled individuals,…
Hispanic Heritage Month 2023: Celebrating the Legacy and Contributions of Hispanic Americans in the U.S. Tapestry
National Hispanic Heritage Month, observed from September 15 to October 15, celebrates the rich cultural tapestry and significant contributions that…