Frances Chavez joined our team in 2018 as the Director of Puerto Rico Operations. She is an experienced Project Manager and Civil Engineer currently working on the Puerto Rico Sheltering and Temporary Essential Power (STEP) Program as a result of 2017's Hurricane Maria.
Frances' background is primarily one of Construction Management with experience in successfully managing projects from initial development to final completion.
Frances is fluent in both English and Spanish. She lives in San Juan, Puerto Rico and is the mother of two twin boys.
Manage General Contractors for CDBG-DR R3 Program
- Previous Member, Associated General Contractors of America, Puerto Rico Chapter, Junior Contractors Committee
- Student Member, American Society of Civil Engineers #381904
- President of the Student Chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America of the Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico (2001-2002)
- President of the Student Chapter of “Instituto de Ingenieros Civiles, Colegio de Ingenieros & Agrimensores de Puerto Rico” (2001-2002)
- Legal Aspects in Construction (AGC)
- Construction Cost Estimate Course
- OSHA - Supervisor Safety Seminar