Tidal Basin’s experts are attending the National Healthcare Coalition Conference (NHCC) in Houston, Texas from December 2-5, 2019. Stop by booth #218 to learn how we can help your healthcare facility prepare for and recover from every type of disaster.
Tidal Basin’s team works with our clients, as an advocate, to provide exceptional solution-based all-hazards planning and training. A unique blend of clinical and preparedness expertise allows Tidal Basin’s solutions to touch the entire healthcare delivery lifecycle, ensuring regulatory compliance while increasing overall patient safety and satisfaction through an all-hazards approach to medical facilities and health departments.
Connect with our on-site experts!
- Kristopher J. Prickett – Director of Healthcare Programs
- Don T. Forse – State Director
- Tidal Basin – Services to the Healthcare Industry
- “Tidal Basin Presents Evacuation Workshop at Palmetto General Hospital”
- “Tidal Basin Conducts Large, Full-Scale Exercise at Palmetto General Hospital”
- “Tidal Basin’s Kristopher Prickett authors “Plain language emergency alert codes: The importance of direct impact statements in hospital emergency alerts”
At Tidal Basin, we are the leading experts in disaster preparedness and recovery. We provide unmatched experience and resources to organizations, businesses, governments, and communities in helping them prepare, manage, and recover from natural and man-made disasters sooner. Our services include: