Tidal Basin’s experts will be attending the AAAE International Airport Emergency Management Conference in Chicago, IL from July 15-18, 2019.
Tidal Basin’s Assistant Vice President for Resiliency – Critical Infrastructure, Stephanie Murphy, MS, CEM, who is also co-chair for the AAAE committee will be moderating and presenting at this year’s event. View session information below:
- “Interactive Case Study: ATL Power Outage” presented by Gus Hudson, moderated by Stephanie Murphy | Tuesday, July 16th | 9am – 10am
- “How Airport Emergency Managers Work with Executive Teams to Prepare Them for an Emergency” presented by Deb Helton, moderated by Stephanie Murphy | Tuesday, July 16th | 1pm – 2pm
- “Preparedness, Response, and Recovery” presented by Stephanie Murphy and Tamara Mahal, moderated by Deb Helton | Tuesday, July 16th | 2:30pm – 3:15pm
- “Port of Seattle AAR for the Horizon Air Stolen Aircraft Incident” presented by Mark Crosby, A.A.E. and Wendy Reiter, moderated by Stephanie Murphy | Wednesday, July 17th | 3pm – 3:45pm
[image src=”/assets/8d3392f316/Stephanie-Murphy.png” id=”5419″ width=”150″ height=”150″ class=”leftAlone ss-htmleditorfield-file image right” title=”Stephanie Murphy”]Don’t forget to come to Wednesday’s Break With Exhibitors from 10:30am – 11am sponsored by Tidal Basin Group!
“Airport emergencies require an immediate and coordinated response. The AAAE International Airport Emergency Management Conference focuses on events when the unexpected happens or dangerous conditions occur. Through prepared presentations, open discussions, and actual emergency management case studies, this conference primarily looks at all types of airport emergencies and coordinated response efforts as identified by the Airport Emergency Plan (AEP), National Incident Management System (NIMS), and other federal regulations. This year’s conference has a new group of sessions structured similar to a table top showing the 360-degree view of an event incorporating breakout sessions based on airport size.”
At Tidal Basin, we are the leading experts in disaster preparedness and recovery. We provide unmatched experience and resources to organizations, businesses, governments, and communities in helping them prepare, manage, and recover from natural and man-made disasters sooner. Our services include:
- Recovery Grant Management
- FEMA Public Assistance Program Management
- Disaster Software Solutions
- FEMA Individual Program Assistance
- FEMA Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP)
- Property Damage Claims
- Housing Inspections