Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA)
Tidal Basin provided services to support PREPA's recovery from Hurricanes Irma and Maria. Our staff worked closely with the PREPA team and FEMA to ensure maximized reimbursements and the best use of funds to help rebuild PREPA's infrastructure. Our subject matter experts and technical specialists provided expertise and oversight on all aspects of FEMA's public assistance program regarding grants management, project formulation, policy strategy, and the 404 Hazard Mitigation Grant Program.
To date, Tidal Basin has helped formulate multiple PWs totaling $15.8 billion in public assistance funding and a fixed cost estimate award of over $10 billion.
Assisted with overall Grants Management to include:
- Obtaining and submitting request supporting documentation via Grants Portal
- Generating reports from Grants Portal, Emmie, and DRS
- Response and submittal of RFIs
- Attending FEMA/COR3 collaboration meetings to provide administrative support
- Managed Project Formulation
- Provided guidance, direction, and assigned tasks to subject matter experts and technical specialists
- Strategic planning, prioritization, and performance tasking
- Developed the Project Formulation process for PREPA's Emergency and Permanent Work projects
- Provided organization and structure to over 100 collaboration meetings and 300 site inspections, streamlining the processes and making them more efficient