Tidal Basin’s AAR services are based on a layered methodology of data collection, workshops, and interviews to simultaneously share lessons learned and collaboratively document corrective actions. Our operational knowledge of public health, public safety, and emergency management best practices combined with our real-world experience allows us to formulate comprehensive and actionable improvement plans (IPs). Tidal Basin’s AAR experience includes COVID-19 response, hurricanes, the Presidential Travel Policy/First Amendment protests at airports, power outages and storms, critical utility interruptions, over 40 post-disaster AARs for FEMA, and National Special Security Events (NSSE) in the National Capital Region (NCR).
When crafting your AAR, the Tidal Basin team will work closely with you to:
- Ensure lessons learned are captured and preparedness efforts enhanced.
- Provide on-site or virtual coordination, collaboration, and communication as rapidly and continuously as necessary to achieve the desired result.
- Leverage our proven, iterative three-step approach to gathering the necessary data, including relevant stakeholders, and synthesizing information into an actionable AAR that addresses the needs of cross-cutting, multi-agency, multi-disciplinary emergency management activities.
- Efficiently conduct interviews, collect data, and provide well-informed assessments, analysis and recommendations
- Facilitate interviews and focus groups to gain an understanding of an event and its effects.