DEBRIS MANAGEMENT AND MONITORING
Specializing in debris management operations
Our team provides a holistic approach – we unite disaster debris monitoring and FEMA portions of disaster recovery into one cohesive recovery strategy. At-risk communities require a team with experience in Public Assistance grant management and cost recovery to develop effective debris removal processes that reduce cost and capture the necessary documentation required for a rapid reimbursement.
Tidal Basin retains a highly qualified team of emergency management experts. Our staff is experienced in large-scale debris management and disaster recovery operations and is operational and ready to assist communities within 24 hours of notification.
- Experience with the guidance provided by FEMA which allows for consistency and compliance in managing large-scale debris operations.
- Lessons learned from recent debris operations nationwide.
- Understanding of adjustments made to federal debris and grant program guidance.
- Quality assurance and control programs.
- Site permitting, review, reconciliation, and payment recommendation of hauling contractor invoices.