Tidal Basin is ready to provide the key services required to make the COVID-19 vaccine distribution as seamless as possible. Our team is focused on providing our expertise, and exceeding expectations on the state’s behalf.
Our team can provide states with grant and program management assistance; call center assistance and case management; technology solutions for tracking, scheduling and monitoring vaccine distribution at every stage; and temperature-controlled storage and logistics support to make the COVID-19 vaccine distribution process fluid.
Call Center Assistance and Case Management
Tidal Basin’s experience in Call Center management, allows state agencies to rely on our experts by augmenting their work force capacity, which enables state employees to continue with their mission. Our Call Center support solutions include:
- Intake services and providing information to residents
- Public Health messaging mission
- Conducting outreach and messaging campaigns to notify residents about the vaccine
- Encouraging residents to receive the vaccine at the closest vaccination center
- Providing well-trained, experienced multilingual operators
- Tracking vaccine caseload
- Dedicated case managers who will ensure vaccine schedule adherence
- Tracking and scheduling of first and second vaccine doses using robust scheduling software
The Tidal Basin team recognizes the COVID-19 vaccine deployment will require an unprecedented level of effort by states and place a great strain on the IT infrastructure. Our experienced team is prepared to alleviate any strains placed on your IT systems during the vaccine distribution process.
Tracking vaccines from manufacturer to end user
- Ensuring every distribution stage, including patient follow-ups, is tracked and monitored.
A single source of truth for data for state agencies and programs
- Multiple data sets are integrated, cleansed, validated and enriched
Expertise + curated data + advanced analytics
- HHS-specific insights based on more than 20 years of government experience
Users at every level of experience can access data for insights
State governments are responsible for the movement of COVID-19 vaccines from temperature-controlled storage facilities to clinical locations once the vaccine is ready for distribution. Benefits of the Tidal Basin portable cold storage logistics chain include:
- Electric-powered containerized freezers that do not require any liquid fuel
- Containerized freezers are far more energy-efficient and, therefore, significantly less costly to operate
- Operating with zero emissions, electric-powered containerized freezers are eco-friendly and far superior from a public health and safety standpoint
- Capable of ultra-cold portable storage between vaccination locations when needed
Grant & Program Management
We deliver knowledge and experience together with unwavering client advocacy to help the state maximize available funding from the CARES Act, FEMA and other grant programs. Our team provides grant and program management services throughout all phases of the recovery process and will help states with:
- Develop and maintain a grant management and recovery strategy, that includes hazard mitigation
- Formulate and validate Project Worksheets and other funding applications that are fully coordinated with any insurance claim settlement process before seeking additional funding
- Accurately track projects and cases
- Optimize funding to ensure maximum recovery for the state
Federal Grant Support
- Provide support to states nationally, ensuring they are provided comprehensive program support
The Tidal Basin team prides itself on providing expert advisory and program management support for COVID-19 recovery programs. We are committed to building our clients’ capacity and resilience through shared expertise and knowledge transfer. We are the partner you want by your side — helping you get through some of the most devastating events that you and your communities may face.
Pleasecontact usfor additional information and guidance.