Frank Sardelli is a Vice President, Project Finance Chief for Rising Phoenix, Adjusters International, and Tidal Basin. He has over 10 years of extensive experience in various financial reporting, planning, and analysis functions.
Sardelli has been involved in all aspects of financial reporting, he has also provided vital financial analysis through processes he has developed. Sardelli has overseen all financial and budgeting processes for Tu Hogar Renace ($1.35 billion FEMA program) the Sheltering and Temporary Essential Power (STEP) program for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. This was the largest STEP program in FEMA history. Sardelli is also currently serving a similar role for Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR); program through Department of Housing in Puerto Rico. This program currently has $1.5 billion in U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) funds. The funds for these programs provide financial resources for unmet needs of displaced homeowners in Puerto Rico. Sardelli has also served as Project Manager for an audit relating to a Disaster Case Management (DR-4085 DCM) FEMA Grant to NYS for Sandy relief.
His past employment experience prior to joining Adjusters International includes serving as an accountant at Utica National Insurance Group, where he was responsible for financial statement preparation, as well as an array of analysis functions. He also served as a tax accountant for a local CPA firm. His duties there consisted of corporate, and personal income tax returns, as well as payroll services and tax forms filing for small business accounts.
Vital financial reporting, planning and analysis
- DR-4085 Disaster Case Management
- DR-4339-PR Puerto Rico Hurricane Maria
- Young CPA Chairperson (Board Member) of NYSSCPA – Utica Chapter
- Associate Member of NYSSCPA
- Past member of UMICO Federal Credit Union Supervisory Committee
- Leadership Mohawk Valley Participant
- IS-700 National Incident Management System, an Introduction
- IS-775 Emergency Operations Center Management and Operations
- IS-800 National Response Framework, an Introduction
- ICS-100 Introduction to the Incident Command System
- ICS-200 ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- ICS-300 Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
- ICS-400 Advanced ICS – Command and General Staff – Complex Incidents