Tidal Basin’s experts will be attending the Government Finance Officers Association's Annual Conference in Los Angeles, California from May 19-22, 2019. Stop by booth #734 to learn how we can help your organization or community prepare for and recover from every type of disaster.
"Drawing on more than a century of experience, public finance professionals have widely come to view the GFOA Annual Conference as the one truly “must-attend” professional development event of the year. As in the past, the 113th GFOA Annual Conference at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, CA, will feature unparalleled opportunities for sharing ideas, sharpening skills, discovering new tools and technologies, and networking with peers from across North America and around the world."
Connect with our experts!
- Rachele Drinkwine, Operations Coordinator
- Allen Davis, Senior Project Manager
- Laura Deloach-Hartle, Director of Grant Management
At Tidal Basin, we are the leading experts in disaster preparedness and recovery. We provide unmatched experience and resources to organizations, businesses, governments, and communities in helping them prepare, manage, and recover from natural and man-made disasters sooner. Our services include:
- Recovery Grant Management
- FEMA Public Assistance Program Management
- Disaster Software Solutions
- FEMA Individual Program Assistance
- FEMA Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP)
- Property Damage Claims
- Housing Inspections