Yvette Miller has worked in the financial field for over 15 years. Her professional industry experience includes work for public and non-profit organizations as well as consulting projects for small to medium sized businesses and entrepreneurs, in sectors as diverse as energy, publishing, and IT services. These engagements frequently involved process improvement through the development and deployment of database analytic programs and project planning, management, and execution. Her current responsibilities include enterprise risk, forecasting, reserve and loss development analysis, financial stewardship reporting, budget analysis, benchmarking, cost of risk analysis, claims management system review, and FEMA waiver Insurance Commissioner Certification Applications. Yvette has been with the team since 2008.
- Certified Risk Managers International
- International Society of Certified Employee Benefit Specialists
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
Yvette Miller has worked extensively with FEMA Obtain and Maintain Waiver Insurance Commissioner Certification (ICC) submissions, compliance and appeals for clients over the past 10 years and has worked directly with GOHSEP representatives for appeals resolution and development changes to the insurance commissioner certification process requirements in Louisiana. Client industry experience for ICC submissions ranges from non-profits, healthcare providers, municipal, and local governmental entities in the Gulf south Area.
Licensures & Certifications
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM), The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research
- Louisiana Insurance Producer, Lines of Authority: Property, Casualty, Life, Accident & Health
- Louisiana Insurance Consultant, Lines of Authority: Property, Casualty, Life, Accident & Health
- Group Benefits Associate (GBA), International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Certified Risk Manager
- Louisiana Insurance Producer and Consulting
- CEBS (designation requirements in process)