Greg Raab oversees professional resource development and firm services provided to the Adjusters International family of firms and Tidal Basin. These responsibilities include recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training new personnel for all engagements, along with managing staff training and professional development. He serves as project manager on various recovery projects, and leads our firm-to-firm outreach efforts for teaming relationships, subcontracted work, and other business partner development opportunities.
As a licensed public insurance adjuster and advocate for the insured, Raab has been involved in the settlement of hundreds of property claims for municipalities, towns, school districts, not-for-profits, museums, libraries, manufacturing facilities, retail stores, restaurants, hotels, property management companies and residential clients. As a specialist in complex property damage claims, including loss of revenue, business income and extra expense claims, he has been instrumental in helping clients recover from all types of losses including floods, fires and widespread disasters such as hurricanes.
Raab is the current First Vice President and Board Member for the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA). He has been a featured speaker on property loss topics for various groups, including the First Party Claims Conference (FPCC), Community Associations Institute (CAI) and Disaster Restoration Contractor’s International Conference. In addition, Raab is a published author of articles on a variety of topics related to disaster recovery.
Greg has been featured as an expert panelist on Adjusters International’s Property Insurance Roundtable podcast in the episode titled, “Flood Insurance: Understanding and Recovering From One of Nature’s Worst Disasters."
Greg Raab oversees the operations, communications and marketing efforts for the Disaster Recovery Consulting and Public Adjusting Divisions. Raab also serves as project manager on various business development and technology initiatives.
- State of New York: 4085-DR-NY Hurricane Sandy, November 2012 – Present
- State of New York: Mohawk Valley Upstate Flood Recovery Program, July – August 2013
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters, Vice President & Board of Directors
- New York State Public Adjusters Association, Member
- Family Nurturing Center Family of the Year–Distinguished Finalist Award 2005
- Friends of the ARC Foundation Board of Directors–Board Member & Past President
- Mohawk Valley 40 Under 40 award winner–2004
- SUNY Polytechnic Institute – Most Outstanding MBA Student Award Winner
- Public Relations Society of America – 2013 Award of Excellence, Tri-Cities TN/VA Chapter
Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) Training:
- Asbestos Awareness
- Lead Awareness
- Affected Person Lockout/Tagout
- Hazard Communication
- Confined Space Awareness Personal Protective Equipment
Our Disaster Recovery Consultants continuously update their knowledge through FEMA’s Emergency Management Institute’s online classes. Raab has completed over 20 classes including the sampling of courses listed below. In addition, many of our consultants also augment their knowledge with other technical training.
- IS-00001 Emergency Manager: An Orientation to the Position
- IS-00100.b Introduction to Incident Command System
- IS-00208.a State Disaster Management
- IS-00632.a Introduction to Debris Operations
- IS-00634 Introduction to FEMA’s Public Assistance program
- IS-00700.a National Incident Management System (NIMS), An Introduction
- IS-00800.b National Response Framework, An Introduction
- IS-00802 Emergency Support Functions (ESF) #2–Communications
- IS-00804 Emergency Support Functions (ESF) #4–Firefighting
- IS-00805 Emergency Support Functions (ESF) #5–Emergency Management
- IS-00813 Emergency Support Functions (ESF) #13–Public Safety and Security Annex
- IS-00814 Emergency Support Functions (ESF) #14–Long-Term Community Recovery
Licensures & Certifications
- North Carolina
- New York
- Rhode Island